Did you know that when you have a new little baby at home your thoughts are NOT clear, at all. With that said, here are a few randoms that have been floating around that do not form a total complete post alone.
– Leo has been sleeping 8-9 hours a night. Straight. All week-long. This is a wonderful thing after my last post when I worried about how he would adjust to his crib.
– Boo is not a fan of us getting back into the school morning schedule. Can you blame her! Next week we start getting up earlier, but this week we are on the “get up, 15 minutes of tv, eat, get dressed” all within an hour schedule. She is not a fan…at all. And I am not a fan of the fun attitude I get when I get her going…sigh.
– My pre-pregnancy pants fit, and my shirts for the most part. You can tell I am nursing Leo, so some of the shirts are a “bit” tight so they will go back into the closet for a while. But MY PRE-PREGNANCY PANTS FIT!!! Whoop!! Now to work towards my pre-pregnancy-with-Boo pant size…goals people!
– School starts in just over a week, I am not sure how I feel about that. Boo is going into 4th, but Hunter…he is going into High School! HIGH SCHOOL! Excuse me while I cry to myself a bit.
– The Minnesota State Fair starts today, and I really want some fair fries. Badly.
– We get our proofs from Leo’s first photos tomorrow…I can’t wait! We had a family friend take the pictures, and she had a blast along with us. I can’t wait to see how they turned out.
– Hubby’s Grandma turned 90 this week!! 90! Now that is something that doesn’t happen to many people, so we are so excited for her!
– Leo hates his car seat. Just saying.
– Now that school is starting I can start trying to figure out what the younger kids will be for Halloween. I love baby Halloween costumes!
See…so random today.