This past week has been emotion filled, both good and bad.
Last Monday was what I like the call the day from H%$$, and it slowly got better as the week went on.
– Boo stomach issues came to a head on Monday.
– Stress at work from shear boredom
– Treatment for Boo’s stomach, not fun
– Packers are going to the Superbowl, and the Jets aren’t
– Koda hopping the fence to visit with the neighbor dog, her name is Sasha
– Below zero FREEZING temps
– I have to wait until March 3rd from my next dr. appointment
– Hunter shooting his FIRST 200 EVER on Saturday
– Finding a doctor that knows what to do for Boo’s stomach!!
– A voicemail from Kim – made my week
– Hearing Babies heartbeat for the first time
– Finding maternity pants that actually fit
– Five Guys – enough said
– Watching Boo smile and learn at softball clinics
– Our neighbor giving us the go ahead to hook up a six foot mini fence into hers, to stop
Koda from visiting the neighbor dog
It was a long week, and I just had had just about enough by Sunday night. I am hoping that this week, and the next three are better as we gear up for the kids birthdays in two weeks.