– When going through airport security make sure your bag catches the conveyor belt, otherwise you will get a nasty look and words from the security people. Otherwise they are very nice!!
– CHEW GUM! I forgot on take off to come home and paid for it. OW
– Dramamine is my BEST FRIEND EVER. I slept most of my flight home, and part of the flight on the way to Philly. I also was exhausted by the time night came.
– Everyone will be SO impressed that you made it to 11:00 when they find out you have been up since 3:45 AM. I was a rock star.
– Being around a ton of people from the east coast made me very aware of how I say some things…like my sister’s name…Thanks for that J0-Lynne…lol
– Big Sis is VERY gifted at her crafts. She made an entire scrapbook for our friend and she was showered with praise!
– Big Sis will still try to push me out of bed even though we are older and MUCH more mature…or something…
– Walking in the Ocean for the first time will be a huge experience, and a cold one.
– Coming home to a sick little girl will be a total buzz kill…
– But also coming home to a goodie bag from Julie will make it all better!