I am fighting a cold, and I think I just might be losing this battle. Ugh! This week was jam packed to the hilt! We had so much going on, and it will now only get worse.
– Sleeping in the hospital is not fun, it is even worse sleeping right next to the PICU. Whoever planned that made a HUGE mistake. Not good sleep for me!
– Hubby’s hours are changing at work, sleeping in the same bed 7 days a week after almost 4 years of not is going to be interesting.
– Finding out that your “home away from home” of your youth is closing is heartbreaking. Finding out that a HUGE PARTY is in the works helps a bit…just a little.
– I signed my LIFE away to our Fastpitch association on Thursday…let it begin.
– Ball players have to wear masks on the front of their helmets now…that’s dumb. I get the safety of it but duck faster! I only broke my nose once…
– Catchers need to learn to catch the correct way, not with what I like to call “wussy pads” on the back of their knees.
– I am not a fan of all the changes in softbal, but one thing hasn’t changed. I saw a shirt that I had as a kid on a teen “Friends don’t let friends play slowpitch”. Made my day.
– Yes, if Boo likes to play ball I will be one of THOSE moms. Just like MY mom. I can’t wait.
– On Friday I met with two different principals from two different schools. I am now more confused about what to do with Boo. It will work out, but man it stinks.
*I will write about Boo’s sleep study this week, after we have our next appointment. Thanks for all your fabulous support!*