We spent the weekend at the cabin snowmobiling, well my kids and Hubby did. I sat and read and worked on my knitting project most of the time. That is FINE with me.
– An 8 year old will surprise everyone by being able to hold onto the back of the sled even when the trails are very bumpy. This.is.huge!
– A 13 year old will abandon ship when he is done driving and forgets there is a brake. Talk about the best story ever.
– A LCD book light does not cause a glare on the windshield of a car. Thank goodness for that!
– Booking a flight to the east coast for a baby shower will be fun, flying alone without hubby…a bit freaky. I apologize to whomever I sit by up front. So sorry.
– Dramamine will become my best friend again, for sure.
– I have heard it said over the blogosphere a lot the past few weeks, but I must add my two cents. Pink Eye Sucks.
– Koda had a great time at the kennel while we were gone, so much so that he still is exhausted and not back to normal yet. Must get him around more dogs, he sleeps better!
– Being in charge is not fun, and I have had enough. Seriously, someone else want to take over now? We have some hard choices to make in the coming weeks and my brain is fried already.