I have been MIA from WILTW for a few weeks. There have been some interesting things going on in our house, and things that I just couldn’t/didn’t want to share. But, here we go once again with the lessons of the week!
– I have said it once, and I will say it, Child Life Specialists are the BEST ever.
– It takes less time to get a child in for a sleep study than an adult!
– Stress can cause all SORTS of issues. Thankfully it will all work its way out.
– Words from a child can hurt you more than anyone ever told you, and they leave a scar.
– A dog will tear buttons off a remote (like the mute button) but you will adapt instead of getting a new one.
– Snowmobiling is not my idea of a good time, I go for my kids and my husband.
– Random on my ipod is still my favorite. I go from Needtobreathe to Britney to Metallica to Sawyer Brown…it is wonderful!
– Opening up is a very VERY hard thing to do, but once you do it will all be better.
– Boo still snores, but now whistles too…that’s a little annoying.
– Spending time with a teacher will change how you feel about them a little, and I do mean little.
– Waiting is the worst thing in the world.
– People that question my blogging drive me nuts.
– Trying to figure out how I will kill time in the hospital while Boo does her sleep study just might drive me nuts…especially with no laptop.
– I really want a laptop…