Christmas is over, it is almost New Years. I can hardly believe that 2009 is almost over, and that 2010 is right around the corner! Boo and I will have a quiet New Years at home this year, and that is perfect for us!
There has been so much going on, that I didn’t keep a list this time around…so let’s wing it! There have been a lot of lessons, some not that great.
– Three Christmas’s Three days in a row is a lot…almost to much. By Sunday we were wiped and ready to do almost nothing. We really need to spread things out here!
– Some children are not gracious…and that drives me crazy.
– Saving a gift card for a special purchase it killer! Target is calling my name and I must resist until tomorrow. I can’t wait!
– Watching someone open a gift that you picked out with love, that you know they will “squeeeeee” about it fabulous. I smiled for hours.
– My children are so loved. It blows me away every time.
– My favorite line from Glee is still “Are you singing to a Sonogram?”. Cracks me up.
– Kohl’s has the best sales. I got 7 sweaters and a long sleeve shirt for $59. I saved $164!!! I LOVE IT!
– Our first Christmas with Koda was success! We made sure we weren’t gone over 6 hours at a time, he only ate a small amount of wrapping paper and was pretty well behaved overall! I was worried for a while.
– I got this book for Christmas, and I can’t wait to have a cooking day. I have been envious of the bloggers that have been able to do it, it’s my turn!
– Renewing my library card today was the best part of my day. It was fabulous, and now I have books!
– Boo is in bed wearing her Vikings jersey…she is die hard.
For more What I Learned This Week head on over to Musings of a Housewife.