This week has been crazy busy, and I didn’t post last week so there is some catching up to do.
– On Black Friday, go into it being patient and with low expectations. It helps.
– Know that Boo’s foot will not be broken, that the Urgent Care doctor TOTALLY freaked you out for no reason. It will however have two inflamed ligaments and one strained tendon. This can hurt worse than a broken bone.
– Hearing out of the left ear if over-rated.
– Men are worse than children when they are sick. Just saying…
– A puppy can in fact hit 72.5 pounds by 8 months. Who knew!
– The same puppy can weight 72.5 pounds and have the least amount of fat on him that the vet has ever seen. He is just a BIG BOY, and super cute.
– When someone tells me “You made me feel so much better” after they read this post, it makes me day. No week.
– Someone played NeedtoBreathe for me, and now I can’t stop listening. It is fabulous.
– Waiting two weeks for Boo’s sleep consult has been torture! Now it is just two days!!
– You can, in fact hear a child rolling their eyes from across the room, it is such a strange wonderful gift.
– I said this on Facebook tonight, but it is worth repeating…I have a love hate relationship with Open Enrollment. Today it is hate. Go here to see what it is all about.
– We are three months into the school year, and I still don’t think I like Boo’s teacher. She just isn’t very personable.
For more What I Learned this Week posts, head on over to Musings of a Housewife.