This week was full of simple pleasures. Small things that added up to make the week not quite as hectic and scary.
– WCCO tweeted me back to tell me what exactly was going on in my neighborhood. That was cool.
– I found a drain cover that actually worked in my tub for my ever-loving-always-falling-out hair.
– I colored my hair, while Boo read to me about Sharks and Dolphins.
– Hubby took Koda hunting for the very first time, and then Koda went to the Kennel to get a bath.
– Today my friend Andi turned 29…and she will forever be 29 (or so she says). Tomorrow is her birthday/anniversary/housewarming bash, and I can’t wait. I have missed her.
– On Sunday my Lovely Lia and I will be helping a friend, and there is no one I would rather take with me then her.
– LIA GOT A JOB! After months of searching, interviewing and stressing out she rejoins the work force. I am so proud of her. She is so strong, so smart and so wonderful.
– It is two weeks from today when we will have Ladies Night and see New Moon. Can’t wait.
– Two weeks and one day until The Pioneer Woman comes to Minnesota!
So many wonderful things, taking the edge off a stressful week.