Having been sick, and crabby about being sick, I didn’t post last week. So, we will play catch up this time around.
– Koda will take a bite out of the wall, and made a little indent. He is so special.
– Wallpaper put directly onto drywall is not fun to take off. If it wasn’t only half the wall that was wallpapered (and the built-ins) I would so rip down the drywall and start over.
– Glee is highly addicting, and not just the show but the music too. I am loving finding the songs each week. Especially the Mash-Ups from last week, fabulous!!
– The New Moon soundtrack listing was released, and I can’t stinking wait for it to be released. I am pre-ordering it next week. Just over a month until the movie comes out, so excited! But, when Twilight came out you could download the trailer on itunes, not this time around and that bums me out.
– Koda’s behavior collar is acting up, to the point that even the company doesn’t know why it is doing what it is. We are just that special I guess.
– Having a short week is wonderful. But when you oversleep on the first day of your two day week it feels like you can’t get ahead.
– Watching football with my Hubby, Sister and Brother in Law is really the best way. We always have such a great time, and yelling is (sometimes) kept to a minimum. It is perfect.
– Striving to teach a child a lesson can be somewhat stressful, but more importantly embarrass the heck out of them.
And that’s really all I got…