It is time for another week of What I learned This Week hosted by Musings of a Housewife.
This week was a rough one, Boo was sick…very sick, so I have been MIA from writing on the blog. It was rough, and almost to much for me. She has never been that sick before, so I was a bit freaked.
So, this weeks lessons center around that.
– When your child is sick, you will wish with all your might that they feel better.
– You could almost cook an egg on a child’s forehead when their temp does not go down after two days.
– A strange unexplainable rash will take over…and only Benedryl will save the day.
– It is okay to break down in the Pediatricians office, at least in my Pediatricians office. She rubbed my back and told me everything would be fine.
– The on-call Pediatrician will not try to freak you out, but will when they call about your child’s x-ray. Not a fun time.
– A puppy will know when a child doesn’t feel good, and will lay under that child whenever possible to make sure they are okay. He even looked up when she sneezed or coughed just to check on her.
– Seeing your Pediatrician for the third business day in a row is not really a good thing.
– Getting a second opinion is ALWAYS THE RIGHT THING WHEN YOUR GUT TELLS YOU TOO (more on that later).
For more What I Learned This Week posts, head on over to Musings of a Housewife.