– Moving is hard, no matter how prepared you are. No matter how well planned out things are, things will go wrong and you have to go with the flow.
– Koda is a great puppy, biting and all. He is a snuggler, a lover and always wanting to be around Hubby. I sometimes doubt that he likes me. Hubby leaves the room, and at times he FREAKS. He whines and searches him out, and then all is right with his doggy world again.
– I am exhausted, yes I just realized this. Even after a weekend at the cabin, I could sleep for hours lately. Not sure if that is normal…
– Seeing pain in your child’s eyes is the worst feeling in the world.
– Being strong enough to take that child’s pain and turn it around is something only a parent can do, and while it is not an easy thing it does get better.
– Boo is the only kid I know that is excited to show the kids in her class the hole in her leg from the Wood Tick that just wouldn’t get it’s head out. Thanks to Urgent Care, numbing cream and 4 different tools we got it out.
– No matter how old I get, I still get nervous when I have to talk to the Principal…anyone else?
That’s all for this week, next week there will be tons more. We are spending the weekend working on the house.