Boo was up bright and early this morning. A sure sign that she is feeling better. Another sign was her running around like a chicken with her head cut off yesterday, but that is normal when she is sick too.
Today is brimming with projects around the house. So many things to get done, but no motivation at this point. Yesterday a lot of things were worked on, but today is the gross stuff. The stuff I always put off until the end, the few things that no matter how much I bed Hubby will NOT do them for me.
– Clean out of the fridge and scrub it down. Thanks to I Want a Minivan I really feel the need to do that now. It has been too long, and it scares me.
– Both bathrooms needs a good rub down. Deep cleaning can wait, but me and the bleach wipes will be making a stop there.
– Bleaching all the door knobs and handles in the ENTIRE HOUSE. Strep is not something that I want passed along, so we are working to stop it in it’s tracks.
– More Laundry. This isn’t exactly a bad thing, but we did a ton yesterday so it is a bit old.
– Keep our garage clean. This is a chore in itself. Whenever the kids play outside the garage gets trashed, so it is always a lot of work.
Plus, I saw a movie last night and I CAN’T WAIT to talk about it. I caved in, and it was worth it. Plus, it has an amazing soundtrack!
I better get to work, where do I begin…