I have spoken a few times about how I adore Kim at Situationally Single Mom. She is one of the most amazing people I have the pleasure of “knowing”. Being a single mom of the moment, waiting the 5 months until her Hubby comes home and still keeping it together is a wonder to me.
Now, the wonderful Kim has given me a great award.
The Lemondae Award. Plus, Shannon at Muzbeecrazy also gave it to me! Such wonderful ladies!
This award is for blogs that show great attitude and gratitude. There are rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs with a great attitude / gratitude.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know you have given the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link this post and to the person from whom you received this award.
I love my bloggy friends! They are all such wonderful ladies. Wish everyone could have this one!
Thanks again for Shannon and Kim! You ladies are fabulous!