Today was busy day for me. I had so much to do, and less than 4 hours to get it done. But, I got it all! I am excited that I am done shopping for the kids, and even got a great start on my holiday craft.
This morning I went:
– Dropped Boo off at school, her backpack was heavy (Grandpa told her to start lifting weights!).
– Ran to CVS to pick up pictures for my holiday craft
– Stopped at Walgreens
– Stopped at the Post Office, which of course took a little longer than expected.
– Went to Best Buy to get Boo’s big gift, and something for Boo and Hunter to share.
– Ran home to drop off Boo’s gift, didn’t want it to freeze in the car.
– Went to Michael’s to get ribbon for my holiday craft and found some cute tins for cookies.
– Went to Office Max to get self-sticking-laminating pages for my craft.
– Went to Target to get blank CD’s.
– Went to get my hair done.
My hair appointment was at noon, and I got there 30 minutes early. I got all that done between 8:30 and 11:30! I am impressed with myself! Tomorrow, Cookie Baking Day! Hopefully I don’t get snowed in at Big Sis’ house…but a sleepover could be fun.