Things I love about Minnesota:
– The Minnesota State Fair
– The beauty when the snow falls
– Snow days…when they happen
– The wonderful weather in Spring and Fall
– The VIKES!!!
– Having my family (mostly) close by
– Being able to play outside with the kids (almost) all year long
– Cabin time!!
Things I HATE about Minnesota:
– Mosquito’s the size of a VW
– Tornado season
– Drivers who forget how to drive when we get one inch of snow
– One hour commutes to to 8 miles (see above)
– A Senate race that JUST WON’T END