While this weekend was not the greatest, it is time to get the week going. Yesterday was a post-headache fog, not fun. I wasn’t normal person at the office, and was in bed by 9:15 last night. Exhausted.
Today, is a better day. There are a ton of things that I need to take care of today, and some things that I have to let slide for the good of all.
– Have to go through Hunter’s toys and pull what he never plays with. If I let him do this, he would never get rid of anything.
– Go to Archivers to price out scrap book bags. I have a gift card and a coupon!
– Figure out the final schedule for the holidays. There are so many things to do, and I am that anal. I wanted this taken care of in September.
– Have Boo put together this cool review item I got from Mom Select. She has been giddy since Friday when it came. Hunter was going to do it, but he is grounded, so not happening!
– Resist calling Hunter to find out if he turned in the missing homework, must resist!
– Worry about Boo, nothing in particular there are just some changes at school. I want to see how she adjusts to them.
– Work a full 8 hours, plus some overtime.
Do you think there is enough time in the day?