I got this meme from Muzebe Crazy. I know, another meme, but this one looked like a good thinking meme.
1. Write about 5 specific ways blogging has affected you, either positively or negatively.
2. link back to the person who tagged you
3. link back to this parent post
4. tag a few friends or five, or none at all
5. post these rules— or just have fun breaking them
Ok, so here we go…
- I have learned to take the time to remember the conversations with my kids. They have said some of the greatest things, and I don’t want to forget the fun times we had.
- I have met some amazing people!! I am so lucky to have met Iowa Geek in person, and had some great e-mail conversations with Three Boys and Dog as well as Paula from Boogers and Burps. Talk about some great women!!
- I have taken some great pictures of my kids, and get to share them. I love taking pictures, and almost always have my camera with me. I have taken some random shots, but my kids are very photo happy!
- Negative…In the past, I spent way WAY to much time on the computer, and less doing the important stuff…like cleaning. That is sort of getting better.
- I used to stay up WAY to late reading blogs. It is not easy to get the sleep you need when your eyes are glued to the computer screen.
I am not going to tag anyone, because the people I would tag have already done this one…