Some random things from the past few days.
– It is much harder to motivate myself to clean since Boo is at her Grandpas. House is still trashed. Maybe tomorrow…maybe.
– I could really watch swimming all night long…it is addicting! Watching Phelps and Peirsol has it’s perks. One of the guys at work did make a good point that I hadn’t thought about. Cheering for Phelps, as wonderful as he is, is like cheering for the Yankees. They always win.
– Mama Cat had to write her goodbye letter to Hannah Montana. Her daughter has moved on…to funny!!
– Men’s Gymnastics kind of creeps me out a little. The are amazingly strong, but the rings gives me shivers. I love that Raj is on the team! He deserves it. He lost his Olympic dreams twice before being called up as an alternate.
– I found more new music (shocking I know…try to control yourself). A Fine Frenzy had a song on Army Wives last night, at the end when the cute patootie doctor dies. It was sad, and this song (Almost Lover) fit perfectly. And yes, I did google the song right away…it is a addiction that I can’t seem to control!
– I have also found Legally Blonde the Musical…hooked! I have Boo running around singing the songs…think that means I am listening to it a bit much? Where else can you find the line “You got the best freakin shoes!!”. Makes me laugh every time!
I know, music, sports and me once again not cleaning when I have the chance. Not much new there. lol