The meme originated over an idea that was prompted by the book written by Larry Smith & Rachel Fershleiser, Not Quite What I Was Planning: Six Word Memoirs by Writers Famous & Obscure. It’s a compilation based on the story that Hemingway once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. His words were, “For Sale: Baby Shoes, Never Worn.”
What to do:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it to your blog including a visual illustration if you would like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post http://herebaby.blogspot.com/2008/06/six-word-memior.html if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogsphere
4. Tag 5 more blogs with links
5. Don’t forget to leave a comment in the tagged blogs with an invitation to play
My six words:
How May I Help you Today?
Between being a mom, wife and working, it seems like this is what always is coming out of my mouth, and thought about. Do I wish things were different? Nope. I love being able to to help my sales people, my hubby and my kids. It makes it all worth it.
I got three…that is all I got right now. Anyone else want to??? Go for it!! It is not easy at all!