This has been a great weekend, and it isn’t even over yet. Lots of time spent with family and friends, and more to come tomorrow.
- We had a wonderful wedding on Friday. A good friend from work tied the knot, and we couldn’t be happier for her and her new husband. The nasty weather held off until after the ceremony, and the location was gorgeous right next to the river.
- We saw a bunch of friends as we watched a great band. We had heard a lot about “The Last Cowboy” Shane Wyatt, and it is all true. It was great to see people that I don’t see often.
- Hubby and I got to have some “us time” Friday, and it was wonderful. I watched him dance, and laughed harder than I have in a long time. I love you!!
- I got to have some grown up cocktails at the wedding and the show, that doesn’t happen often…I think it was last year in Vegas…wow
- Boo got to spend some time with her three favorite cousins as two of them had a school program. She got a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa’s out of the deal too.
- We got our camper ready for camping season. Father’s Day weekend we might go out, so there were a few things we had to do to get it ready.
- There was lots of snuggle time with Boo today, as we head into the last four days of school. I can’t believe the year is almost over! Monday is her end of the year picnic, and the weather is supposed to be gorgeous!
- There has been some nasty weather the past three days, and the past week if we go all the way back. We were lucky and missed all of it (not lucky in Hubby’s mind though). Boo did not have fun sitting in the bathroom today though.
Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be gorgeous! If it gets as warm as it says it will, we will be spending some time at the fountains.
Have a great rest of the weekend!