Here are 7 random things about me!
1) I have been on a recent kick of listening to Poison…don’t know why. Never really liked them before, but now I can’t get enough.
2) I can’t stand people that use their feet to flush the public toilet. Get a piece of TP if you are concerned! A person steps in more things everyday than they even think about. Just think about walking across that bathroom floor! Or to really gross people out, how about walking accross the parking lot, where birds happily do some business! Now someone who isn’t paranoid is going to get those nasty germs from your feet!
3) I have had a cold for 3 of the 4 weeks in November. I have bought kleenex three times, sudafed twice, vaseline once, and bleach wipes four times.
4) I have an addiction to Dancing With the Stars, and was disappointed that a guy won it again. Almost as disappointed as when Sabrina was voted off.
5) When we went to Vegas in June, I was not allowed any where near the poker tables. I am the type of person that would go all in on a pair of twos, and that alone gives my hubby panic attacks!
6) I love peanut butter sandwhiches. When I am sick that is my main comfort food. I don’t know if it is something from being young or what, but they are soooo good! When I was pregnant with Boo I couldn’t eat them, and that was hard. Peanut Butter would give me the WORST heart burn.
7) I don’t sleep good at night with Hubby at work. Since May I haven’t had a really good nights sleep. I miss it. I miss him more.
I tag who ever wants to so this. Most have done it in the past few weeks, so it is hard to pick!